Backlinks are a huge part of the Google Algorithm to rank websites online.
But who are the best link building companies?
We have tried and tested all the major link building companies and created our lists of who we find the best value.
Best Link Building Companies 2020
From our research, here are the Best Link Building Companies:
White Label Link Building
White label link building is where the above brands allow you to set up a personal brand and promote their services as if it was your own.
White labelling is good for SEO agencies who say they carry out all the work inhouse.
All Link Building Agencies
Here is the full list of the link building companies we have reviewed:
- Authority Builders Co
- Best Link Building Companies
- Get Me Links
- High Rise Links
- QOQ Links Review - RSOS Backlinks
- Searcharoo SEO
The top-rated link building company reviews were updated in July 2020.
The internet plays a major role in the age of modern technologies. Many small and large businesses join online trading. As such, website development is a fundamental process.
What is a Link-Building Company?
Link building is the method of getting links from different sites. These links are then made available within your website. This will increase the site’s traffic and authority.
The internet’s algorithm is very complex and dynamic. There are continuous changes over the web. Yet, links remain as major players to know a website’s reliability.
As a tactic, website developers use link-building for optimisation. To optimise a site’s content means to improve its ranking. Sites that have more backlinks earn higher rankings.
There are many ways of acquiring backlinks to your website. These are:
- Natural Link Building- This process is difficult to gain. It takes a lot of time before a website gains authority. Yet, as a site gains popularity, backlinks are easy to come by.
- Buying Links- The most commonly used method is purchasing links. High ranking websites can sell backlinks. They may be expensive but are very effective.
- Acquisition by Other Means- There is another way to get backlinks. You can do it in a partnership or unconventional ways. These ways may be illegal and cost your site to get banned.
Link building companies exist to optimise a website by natural links. They may also buy links depending on the client’s preference.
The companies that cater to link building do SEO services. SEO is a process for raising your site’s ranking through legal ways. Aside from keywords, they use smart links for their service.
Link building companies have a team of experts to cater to all websites. They make better use of backlinks to increase site traffic.
How To Choose The Best Link-Building Companies?
There are a lot of SEO companies that specialise in link building. Many of these companies depend on quality content. To choose the best, there are several factors to consider.
- Clear and concise information- Link building companies must have clear information about services. They must disclose all the processes they do. Check for companies background and reviews.
- Good Value For Money- Good link building companies show a true money-back guarantee. A decent money-back guarantee can show the quality of service. They don’t use tricky terms as promises.
- No Set Promises To The Top- Good link building companies know when a job is impossible. As such, they don’t promise to make a website the best in a few days. Instead, they promise to greatly improve the site’s ranking.
- Clients May See Backlinks- Good link building companies have more access to back links. Some link building companies offer back link visits to clients. They show their hands before making the deal.
- Clients Control The Links- Link building companies have professionals who maintain the site. Yet, the website owner must be able to change links on his website. It is easier for the client to manage his own website.
- Great Results- Positive results are the best sign of a good link building company. Results will show almost immediately after an SEO service. The website must move up on the ranking for positive results.
The above factors are guides for clients. Using that knowledge, choose the best link building company for your website.
How Do Link-Building Companies Make Money?
A very important aspect of internet marketing is building links. Yet, it is very time consuming and tedious. Link building companies become the go-to service provider.
The companies’ team of experts provide quality links. The most important term is “quality”. There are many that produce only spam links.
The link quality depends on the source. Search engines show links from relevant websites. This avoids seeing links that are not related to your keywords.
A lot of website owners look for unique link building companies. The number of possible clients increases daily. There is no shortage of business for such companies.
Clients hiring for link building services may want hundreds of links. They want their website to feature not just one or two links. Having many link building tools will help.
Good quality backlinks generate more traffic. Increased traffic means more customers. This is the main goal that a website owner wants.
Many small and large businesses pay money for these services. These are necessary investments for every website. Good link building companies earn hundreds or thousands for their services.
Link Building Companies To Avoid
As there are many link building companies to consider, there are many to avoid. There are a lot of tell-tale signs that show poor service. Look into several factors to know which companies to avoid.
- Mislabelled Information- Link building companies that don’t show transparency are no good. Avoid companies that use terms that are hard to understand. Also, avoid those that don’t show any proof of quality service.
- Expensive Services- Website optimisation need not be expensive. Good link building companies show every value for the investment. Money-back guarantees need to be present in case of failure.
- No Certifications- This aspect is very important to link building services. Doing a background check must show proper qualifications. Avoid companies that do not function legally for their services.
- Poor Reviews- A lot of companies offer promising services. Thankfully, there are many reviews present online. Poor reviews mean poor service or bogus companies.
- Poor Client Value- Good link building companies know that clients are the boss. Some companies disregard the client’s preference. Avoid companies that don’t give proper importance to the client.
- Use of Illegal Tools- There are many trustworthy link building companies. There are also those that do unethical means of services. Avoid companies that use illegal tactics to optimise a website. This may result in a website getting banned.