Soft play centres and trampoline parks might benefit many small energetic children. Having your indoor play area for your child is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to mix games, sports, entertainment, and development.
Soft Play Equipment companies manufacture unique and inventive multi-level play structures and soft play spaces. These exciting and fun places include high-quality and safe options such as ball pools, soft play forms, soft play rockers, soft play animals, soft play packages, and play pits.
Are you considering establishing your indoor playgrounds, outdoor play structures, or family entertainment centre? This review will help you choose a play area design or installation and a variety of supplies for your play area. We have selected the best soft play equipment companies in the UK based on the latest in-depth reviews.
Table of Content
Best Soft Play Equipment Companies 2024
From our research, here is a list of the best soft play equipment companies February 2024:
- Soft Play Equipment UK
- Soft Brick
- House of Play
- Soft Play 2 You
- The Play Company
What is a Soft Play Equipment Company?
A soft play equipment company provides a wide range of high-quality professional services to clients not only in the United Kingdom but also around the world. They specialise in designing, manufacturing, and installing children’s indoor goods, structures, and settings. Their products include:
- Indoor play centres
- Adventure play systems
- Soft play equipment
- Outdoor playgrounds
- Play buses
- Bouncy castles
Their goal is to create a facility that offers customers more than just a soft play area by mixing high-quality materials with unique and exciting designs. Their indoor soft play equipment for kids not only makes them happy but also develops their imagination. When children are playing in play areas, they feel comfortable and secure. In preschools and family party play centres, indoor playground equipment is particularly popular among children.
How to Choose the Best Soft Play Equipment Company
Do you want children to return repeatedly, making wonderful experiences that will last a lifetime? If you’re seeking a seasoned commercial play equipment manufacturer, supplier, or company that can assist you in creating a successful indoor playground, soft play venue, trampoline park, sensory environment, parkour or ninja warrior course, look for the following characteristics:
- They always give you the best possible service, never disappoint you, and are always willing to help.
- They take great delight in producing superior soft play structures and play settings to the world from their UK headquarters, with clients’ demands and requirements always at the forefront of their work.
- They bring your vision to life from beginning to end.
- With a global portfolio of bespoke indoor soft play areas, they are one of the industry’s most forward-thinking children’s play equipment producers.
- It is a pleasure to work with them, and clients enthusiastically refer them for high-level and ball clean.
- They have a website that you can visit and get plenty of indoor soft play ideas and suggestions from a small sample of recent projects, as well as more information on their design, manufacture, and installation services.
- Whether you’re a multi-site church, a mobile church, or want to give your area a new look, their firm is the right place to go to view any play equipment or service you’re searching for.
- From the initial chat, as you dream together to the last nail hammered into place, they know what it takes.
- Their themes are created to tell a story and create places where kids want to be, from check-in to hallways to large group spaces.
- You can subscribe to their newsletter to stay up to date on all of the latest news and information.
- They make fast delivery and help you choose parts and materials for DIY projects.
Ascertain that the company can provide or supply soft play centres and equipment of the highest quality at the most competitive pricing. Being both local and global must allow them to keep an eye on global trends in children’s interior design and deliver them to every corner of the planet.
They must be able to build environments that offer their customers so much more than just a soft play area by mixing high-quality materials with inventive and exciting ideas. They not only create unique and eye-catching places, but they also help kids build motor skills and cognitive control.
Their team must have you covered with a wealth of knowledge and insight that ensures an appropriate proposal for you, your budget, and your target audience. They must have time to build and develop your brand-new indoor play area after designing it.
Their equipment, made in the United Kingdom, must meet the strictest safety standards. They must handle everything with care and pay close attention to each phase of the construction process. Their installation crew must uphold the same level of professionalism, creativity, and skill to provide a high-quality finish.
Their staff must thrive on the challenge of creating innovative, inspiring, and fun soft play areas, giving a comprehensive design, production, and installation service. They must also provide consulting services based on their experience and inventiveness.
How Do Soft Play Equipment Companies Make Money?
A soft play equipment company that is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of soft play equipment, indoor playgrounds, sensory equipment, and outdoor playgrounds is unique. It owns and operates its own highly popular indoor playground or trampoline park.
They see things differently than everyone else as both an operator and a manufacturer, which allows them to generate money by providing industry-specific expert advice and support services to assist you every step of the way.
They will design and build a soft play space according to your available space and budget, whether you are a tiny nursery, a local authority, a tourist attraction, or a new soft play complex.
They develop and produce the industry’s safest and highest-quality soft play areas and structures. They think that a great reputation is based on a fantastic product that is supplied at a great price. Their goods are designed with the requirements of children in mind, as well as the benefits to you as a consumer.
Soft Play Equipment Companies to Avoid
Avoid a company that claims to have designed, developed and manufactured game-changing soft play for children of all ages but have a bad reputation among its clients. Check their client reviews on rating sites or visit the company’s website for testimonials before hiring the firm to install your play space.
Lastly, if a supplier or installation team requires an additional charge that is not included in your initial agreement, check if this is legal or not with the firm first.
Full List Of Soft Play Equipment Companies
We have compiled a list of Soft Play Equipment Companies below: