Are you looking for free professional guidance from insolvency practitioners who give excellent service and are dedicated to doing the right thing?
Chamberlain & Co is a multi-award-winning turnaround, restructuring, and insolvency firm with a national presence. Their licensed insolvency practitioners focus on solutions to save businesses, jobs, and clients’ well-being. They operate with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
Interested In Finding Out More About The Debt Solutions Available?Find Out More
Learn more in this Chamberlain & Co review.
Table of Content
- 1 Chamberlain & Co Overview
- 2 Services Offered by Chamberlain & Co
- 2.1 Proven Business Recovery Services
- 2.2 Personal Insolvency Services
- 3 Chamberlain & Co Contact Details
- 4 Chamberlain & Co Reviews
- 5 Summary
- 6 All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Chamberlain & Co Overview
When directors or other stakeholders recognise that they will most likely need external expert advice to rescue, reorganise, or guide them through the most effective insolvency process to save or close the business, they contact Chamberlain & Co.
Writs, judgments (CCJs), seven-day demand letters followed by the issuance of winding-up orders, statutory demands, or HMRC obtaining Control orders (walking possession) over company assets are all signs that a company has reached a point where it is likely insolvent on a balance sheet, liquidity basis, or both, and is unable to pay its debts as they become due.
To avoid becoming personally accountable for the liabilities incurred, directors should seek the advice of an Insolvency Practitioner that give great service and good communication at this time.
SME and owner-managed firms, directors, shareholders, private offices, private equity houses, banks, asset-based lenders, distressed debt purchasers, local authorities, debenture holders, national and local government entities, and others are the clients of Chamberlain & Co.
Cost reduction and redundancy advice, working capital management, risk management, refinance, restructure, accelerated sales and mergers, Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs), Administration, Pre-pack Administration or Liquidation (CVL) – with or without a restart – are just some of the services they provide.
Frequently, when a firm is in financial difficulties, the directors’ finances are put under strain, either due to being unpaid for a length of time or as a result of taking out personal loans to support the business. With its holistic approach to difficulties that develop at both a personal and business level, Chamberlain & Co’s track record in solving companies, personal financial worries, and pay agreements is unrivalled.
Services Offered by Chamberlain & Co
Chamberlain & Co offers the following services:
Proven Business Recovery Services
Every organisation faces obstacles daily, some of which are life-threatening; in these instances, Chamberlain & Co is frequently sought for help.
A county court judgment (CCJ), a winding-up petition, a statutory demand (stat demand), or an HMRC Notice of Enforcement / Writ of Control / Control of Goods (previously walking possession) agreement could be the catalyst. It could be a bailiff or a High Court Enforcement Officer who visits you.
All of the above can signify that a company is having trouble paying its debts as they become due.
Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
When a company has a viable core business that is successful or can return to profitability, a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is typically used. The CVA proposal lays out how unsecured creditors will be compensated for their assistance in the company’s recovery.
Even if statutory demands, county court judgments (CCJs), winding up petitions, and other legal actions have already been issued, an Administration Order creates a legal cloak around the company to protect it from legal action by its creditors.
Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
A Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) is typically a company’s default end-of-life process, although it can also provide an opportunity to resurrect viable core companies.
Compulsory Liquidation Services
Chamberlain & Co can help its directors put it into compulsory liquidation. Alternatively, they can assist them in opposing a winding-up order, requesting that the hearing be delayed or dismissed, asking for a Validation Order, or helping them in initiating an administration or company voluntary arrangement (CVA).
Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) Assistance
A corporation’s voluntary (solvent) liquidation, or MVL, assures that the closing payout is subject to capital gains tax (if more than £25,000) and potentially eligible for entrepreneurs relief.
When dealing with insolvency circumstances when the wrong decision might be disastrous, directors and others want crystal clear advice. This is true whether you’re trying to save, rebuild, or buy a company. Personal liability can result from wrongful or fraudulent trading, misfeasance, or violation of fiduciary obligation.
Personal Insolvency Services
Chamberlain & Co can advise you on your choices if you have personal debts that are no longer manageable. A debt management plan, an informal arrangement, a time to pay agreement with HMRC, an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), a debt relief order, or a petition for your bankruptcy are some of the options available.
Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
An IVA is a legally enforceable agreement between a debtor and their creditors to satisfy their debts in the full and final settlement. Bullet payments, third-party payments, asset realisations, and income contributions may all be included in these flexible individual voluntary arrangements.
Chamberlain & Co can help you file for bankruptcy and guide you through the process, including purchasing a beneficial interest in a family property, asset exemptions, presenting income and expenses for an income payments order, and other related issues.
Annulment of Bankruptcy
An annulment can be sought on the grounds of “ought not to have been made,” i.e. if there is a disagreement about the bankruptcy procedure, payment in full of all known debts, charges, and expenses, or through an IVA.
Insolvency Practitioner Advice
Chamberlain & Co can advise any party in a bankruptcy procedure on their position; they can also act as Trustee, advise the debtor, and advise any impacted lender or another party.
Chamberlain & Co Contact Details
Chamberlain & Co is glad to provide you with a free one-hour first consultation on your issue and any of its services. Individuals, directors, corporations, lenders (banks, factoring companies, and others), secured and unsecured creditors, councils, private equity firms, and private offices are the clients they represent. Give them a call at the numbers below or send an email to [email protected].
Leeds (Head Office)
- Telephone: 0113 242 0808
- Address: Chamberlain & Co, Resolution House, 12 Mill Hill, Leeds, LS1 5DQ
- Website: https://www.chamberlain-co.co.uk/
- Telephone: 0114 553 9644
- Address: Chamberlain & Co, Aizlewoods Mill, Nursery Street, Sheffield, S3 8GG
- Telephone: 0203 657 0725
- Address: Chamberlain & Co, Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, London, WC1H 9BB
- Telephone: 01904 809 596
- Address: Chamberlain & Co, Tower House, Fishergate, York, YO10 4UA
Chamberlain & Co Reviews
Here is a review about Chamberlain & Co:
Michael Chamberlain is one of the leading independent insolvency practitioners in the UK in a practice that has marked itself out for its distinctive approach to businesses and individuals in financial distress. –John Roche, Partner, Walker Morris LLP
Chamberlain & Co is one of the few insolvency organisations with high-end speciality knowledge in personal and business financial crisis circumstances. As a result, they can resolve both situations in a smooth one-stop solution for commercial and personal financial troubles clients.
According to Chamberlain & Co, individuals can become liable for a wide range of trade, finance, and tax debts for various reasons. This can occur due to a business collapse and the subsequent crystallisation of personal guarantees or as a result of a sudden loss of income owing to illness, redundancy, or other factors. They can help those with financial difficulties in a variety of ways, both informal and formal.
In theory, you have many options for dealing with your financial troubles and debt; but, because no two people’s situations are the same, not all of these options will be appropriate for you. They aim to spend time with you to gather all essential information so that they can recommend the best solution for your specific financial challenges.
To sum up this Chamberlain & Co review, the firm’s qualified insolvency practitioners and company recovery specialists are dedicated to providing high-quality service and value to clients across a wide range of sectors. The team has vast knowledge and expertise obtained while working for some of the world’s leading accounting companies, which it uses to produce efficient and cost-effective services.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- 1st Business Rescue Review
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best Company Administration Companies
- Best Company Dissolution Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies in Manchester
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best MVL Companies
- Best Partnership Administration Companies
- Best Partnership Liquidation Companies
- Best Partnership Voluntary Arrangement Companies
- Best Pre Pack Administration Companies
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Chamberlain & Co Review
- Clarke Bell Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- DMP Companies
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forbes Burton Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Greenfield Recovery Review
- Gregory Pennington
- Griffin & King Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Insolvency Administrator Rights
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Keystone Recovery Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- MoneyPlus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- PayPlan Insolvency Review
- Purnells Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Real Business Rescue Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Turpin Barker Armstrong Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- Wilson Field Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review