When asked to review the Dooley Thoroughbreds horse racing syndicate, we were very excited.
The Dooley Brothers have had unbelievable success in such a short period of time.
Are you aware of the Dooley Thoroughbreds success story? Read our review now.
Table of Content
- 1 Dooley Thoroughbreds Overview
- 2 Success Stories
- 3 Services Offered By Dooley Thoroughbreds
- 4 Dooley Thoroughbreds Contact Details
- 5 Dooley Thoroughbreds Reviews
- 6 Success Stories
- 7 Resources
- 8 Summary
Dooley Thoroughbreds Overview
Dooley Thoroughbreds was founded in 2019 by three brothers, Mark, James, and David.
The Dooley brothers grew up in Leigh, Manchester, and have always been competitive with each other, turning everything into a race.
They dreamed of one day turning their love of racing each other into becoming racehorse owners.
Check Out The Story of How Dooley Thoroughbreds FormedThe Story So Far
Because of their passion and drive, they have spent years gathering information on all things racehorse.
The Dooley brothers now own several great racehorses, including; Saltonstall, SirJack Thomas, Current Option, Casanova, Magnetic North and Politicise.
The brothers work with their team to gather as much information on each horse and each race as possible for maximum success.
They invest in the best horses, buying from top sales, leading trainers (such as Ado McGuinness), or from respected breeders (like Godolphin and Qatar Racing).
Keep reading for more information on Dooley Thoroughbreds.
For a new horse racing syndicate to have so many success stories it is an amazing story.
Check out the full playlist of winners in the black and red Dooley Thoroughbreds colours:
Services Offered By Dooley Thoroughbreds
Dooley Thoroughbreds offer the following services:
- Racehorse Ownership: their biggest win to date is on Saltonstall who recently won the £120K at Galway.
- VIP Club: get regular emails on the horse information and stable yard visits
- Racehorse Shares – see below.
Interested In Finding Out More About The Racehorse Ownership?Find Out More
The Dooley Brothers Racing Syndicate
The Dooley Brothers syndicate is unique because it’s:
- Between 2 and 10 people max, which gives each shareholder the opportunity to get good earnings per race win.
- Entry into all races the horses compete in (with the best views!)
- The chance to enjoy horse races all over the UK and Ireland, like Doncaster or Galway.
You can view current horses they are offering shares in, on their Facebook page.
Dooley Thoroughbreds Contact Details
Find Dooley Thoroughbreds’ contact information below.
Telephone Number: 07707 989999
Email: [email protected]
Dooley Thoroughbreds Reviews
Here are a list of Dooley Thoroughbreds Reviews from other racehorse owners, trainers, jockeys and horse racing enthusiasts:
- “They do it the right way with a smile, the cameras love them, interviews are funny, a breathe of fresh air to the industry.”
- “A young, successful & ambitious syndicate who I have no doubt will have big-race successes in the future. I would recommend anyone interested in getting involved in racehorse ownership to reach out to them.”
- “I’ve always had a first-class experience with Dooley Thoroughbreds!”
- “Dooley Thoroughbreds have me the chance to get into horse ownership and given me all of the insights of what day to day horse ownership is like. Great to be part of a syndicate and learning the ropes.”
- “Loved working with Dooley Thoroughbreds so far, they really know their stuff!”
Dooley Thoroughbreds have recorded so many amazing memories and success stories.
Here are just a few success stories shared:
Galway Mile Winner 2019
Saltonstall winning the Galway Mile Premier Handicap was the first major win for Dooley Thoroughbreds with amazing celebrations:
Galway Mile Winner 2020
Saltonstall back to back wins of the Galway Mile Premier Handicap was a dream come true for the horse racing syndicate:
Lartigue Hurdle Winner
It is the year for 2020 for the connections of the black and red colours as Politicise wins hot national hunt hurdle race:
Sligo Sprint Winner
From the national hunt to sprint races SirJack Thomas has the speed to show his talents.
Leopardstown Premier Handicap Winner
Current Options secures a high-class premier handicap win before going onto win black type:
Dooley Thoroughbreds are quickly growing in size and featured in the following news articles:
Dooley Thoroughbreds are highly recommended because of their passion and good knowledge of horseracing and making the best memories together as a family.
- Dooley Thoroughbreds are trusted and well-respected owners, having spent years collating information and refining their knowledge on racehorses and ownership.
- They are the best at providing people with the opportunity of racehorse ownership via their horse syndicates – for people to collect race day memories that will last a lifetime.
- Dooley Thoroughbreds only buy the best horses on account of their firm friendships with the best trainers such as Ado McGuinness and top racehorse owner Bart O’Sullivan.
Check Out What Racehorses Are AvailableFind Out More
We can’t wait to see what the future holds for Dooley Thoroughbreds. Why not check out their Facebook account or their other social platforms for updates?
- Amazing Racing Syndicates Review
- Best Horse Racing Syndicates
- Best Irish Horse Racing Syndicates
- Biddestone Racehorse Syndicates Review
- Brian Ellison Racing Club Review
- Chasing Gold Racing Club Review
- Chelsea Thoroughbreds Review
- Dallas Racing Club Review
- Dark Horse Racing Club Review
- Derbyshire Racing Club Review
- Deva Racing Syndicate Review
- Diamond Racing Club Review
- Dooley Thoroughbreds Review
- Elite Racing Club Review
- Enigma Racing Club Review
- Excel Racing Club Review
- Foxtrot Racing Syndicates Review
- From The Front Racing Review
- Grange Park Racing Review
- Hambleton Racing Review
- Heart Of The South Racing Review
- Imperial Horse Racing Review
- Lancashire Racing Stables Review
- Martin Gray Racing Club Review
- Middleham Park Racing Review
- Nick Bradley Racing Review
- Nick Brown Racing Club Review
- Northern Premier Racing Syndicate Review
- Old Gold Racing Club Review
- On To A Winner Review
- Pioneer Racing Review
- Richard Fahey Ebor Racing Club Review
- Royal Racing Club Review
- Select Racing Club Review
- Shamrock Thoroughbreds Review
- Syndicates Racing Review
- The Golden Horse Racing Club Review
- The Racegoers Club Review
- Value Racing Club Review
- Winning Ways Racing Review
- WRB Racing Syndicates Review