The Lord Slot affiliate program is closely associated, of course, with the Lord Slot online casino. While this particular casino scheme may not be the largest around, it will likely still appeal to regular players at the site. It will likely give you a nice launchpad for getting started with affiliate programs. As always, there are a few things you’re going to need to bear in mind before getting started.
Please click here to find out more and join the affiliate program yourself.
Affiliate programs like this are very popular as they can help players and punters generate stacks of passive cash on the side. But, the amount of money you make will all depend on you. In this short guide, we’ll take a look at the Lord Slot affiliate program. We’ll give you plenty of information from which you can make an informed choice.
Table of Content
How Does the Program Work?
Much the same as other casino affiliate programs, the Lord Slot scheme lets you claim back a certain amount of money from the deposits players put in. Here’s a quick overview of how that all works:
- You’ll agree with the program to promote and link to their site(s) in regular posts and content on your website.
- You’ll be driving clicks from your website over to the gaming platform(s) to persuade people to sign up and make a deposit.
- The more people who deposit and play at the sites you link to, the more money you could stand to make. The partner program will give you a commission or revenue cut from that which you generate for them in any given period.
- So, it pays to regularly post and link to these sites, but you must do it in a fashion agreed upon by Lord Slot.
Sound easy? It does on paper – but to make an affiliate scheme work for you, it is going to need a lot of time and effort on your part. To begin with, anyway!
Of course, the potential earnings are what you’ll need to bear in mind when setting up with an affiliate scheme. While most schemes and programs allow you to glance at a sliding scale of commission, Lord Slot runs things differently. That is, there doesn’t appear to be a scale of any kind.
But, they advise that you can earn between 35% and 50% on money you generate for the casino(s) you link to. It would be helpful to know where this scale starts and ends (i.e. how much you need to generate to get these rates), however, they are still very competitive. There is a minimum payout threshold of £200, too, which is somewhat competitive. This lowers to £100 if you’re using an e-wallet.
Lord Slot is a single casino which appears to be the main bastion of its own affiliate scheme. That’s no bad thing. The site works with a variety of different games developers and is operated by ProgressPlay, a leading name in online games.
The likes of Microgaming, NetEnt, Quickspin and Leander are all on board here, as well as Nyx and 1×2 Gaming. There’s a nice selection of games which casual and seasoned players will enjoy.
To be able to cash out from the program, you will of course need a valid payment method in place. The Lord Slot affiliate program currently accepts Skrill and bank transfers. This is a good sign, and it will be handy for many affiliates that both bank and e-wallet methods are accepted. We would like to see more options included, however, this is a cross-section we doubt many people will take issue with.
Things to Remember
As always, do bear in mind that signing up to an affiliate scheme is no guarantee for success. You’ll need to post and link regularly to various sites, meaning that Lord Slot will require you to keep up your end of the bargain.
The amount of money you could make will depend on how many visitors you get. It also depends how many choose to click through to the sites you promote. Who knows – you could be a passive millionaire before you know it!
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Review
- Play Frank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliate Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program