It might be tough to know what to do and where to turn if your company is experiencing financial troubles. You would need a business review system services that undertake debt counselling and debt adjusting to show you your future direction.
Real Business Rescue specialises in assisting company directors in navigating this minefield. They have experts who have seen just about everything there is to see in business issues. If your limited company is having trouble paying its financial responsibilities, remember that you are not alone.
Interested In Finding Out More About The Debt Solutions Available?Find Out More
Learn more about the company’s insolvency process and marketing purposes in this Real Business Rescue review.
Table of Content
Real Business Rescue Overview
Real Business Rescue is a trading name of Begbies Traynor (Central) Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registration number OC306540. The FCA has granted the firm permission to provide expert advice on debt counselling and debt adjustment, and its reference number is 660455.
Every year, almost one million firms in the United Kingdom face financial difficulties or have difficulty paying their taxes. No matter how serious you believe the problem is, the Real Business Rescue team has seen it all before, so you can be confident that there is a solution out there for you.
They understand that every firm is unique and that each industry has its own set of issues. This is why they take the time to learn about your difficulties and develop a strategy that works for you and your company.
A decision as important as your company’s future path necessitates extensive debate and careful evaluation of all available possibilities. Some business owners desire to save their company, while others consider exit plans. Whichever path you choose, the Real Business Rescue professionals can offer you the expert assistance and guidance you want.
They offer a nationwide presence, with over 100 locations around the country staffed by over 100 licensed insolvency practitioners who can draw on their years of experience and in-depth knowledge to help you navigate the process from beginning to end.
They provide a free introductory consultation with no commitment to continue. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover more about your alternatives and plan your next move.
Services Offered by Real Business Rescue
The most common problems for businesses include the following:
- HMRC Tax Arrears – The most common creditor is HMRC. Real Business Rescue can help if your firm is having trouble paying HMRC taxes.
- Creditor Pressure – When your company owes them money, creditors can be a constant source of stress, but there are choices.
- Cash Flow Issues – Cash flow is critical to any company’s survival, but there are several steps directors can take to increase it.
- Winding Up Petition – If you’ve received a petition to dissolve your business, don’t spend any time; contact Real Business Rescue right once.
Real Business Rescue offers the following services as solutions to the problems stated above:
This is a standard process that a corporation might go through to keep the business running and the employees unharmed. A legal procedure in which an insolvency practitioner is appointed to operate as the administrator of an insolvent firm to revive it is known as company administration.
A Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is a contract between a company and its creditors to postpone or compromise debt obligations. A CVA can only be done with the help of a licensed insolvency practitioner who will function as the process’ nominee and supervisor. They’ll start by putting together a payment proposal based on the company’s ability to pay, which they’ll present to creditors, who will vote on whether or not they accept the terms on offer.
A CVA may be an ideal approach to defend against legal action taken by creditors when a faltering business appears to be sustainable with the promise of becoming profitable again and the directors are ready to continue. A CVA is likely to result in decreased monthly outgoings for the indebted company and a binding contract for all creditors, enhancing the chance of returns.
Liquidation can be voluntary or mandatory and ultimately ends with your company’s closure, which Real Business Rescue will assist with. If you’re thinking about liquidating your limited business, the first thing you should know is that there are several options available.
There are three basic types of liquidation, and while they all aim to reach the same result – that is, the company’s legal closure — each process is unique. The method utilised to put your business into liquidation is mostly determined by its financial situation at the time.
Whether a corporation is solvent or bankrupt, it can be liquidated. Members’ Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) is used for solvent corporations, while bankrupt companies use either a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) or Compulsory Liquidation (CL).
While Bounce Back Loans were a lifesaver for many businesses during the Covid-19 outbreak, they are today viewed as a cause of financial pain as repayments add yet another monthly expense to already stretched cash flows.
If you’re having trouble repaying your Bounce Back Loan, don’t worry; you’re not alone. Indeed, it is estimated that half of the people who took out these loans will be unable to pay them back.
If you fear you will have difficulty making your Bounce Back Loan repayments, it is critical that you get professional assistance and advice. Real Business Rescue is here to assist you in determining your options and plotting your course of action.
Real Business Rescue Contact Details
You can contact Real Business Rescue through the following:
- Website: https://www.realbusinessrescue.co.uk/
- Telephone: 0808 253 3818
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Real Business Rescue, Head Office, 340 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4LY
Real Business Rescue Reviews
There are currently no reviews from Real Business Rescue’s customers.
To sum up this Real Business Rescue review, the organisation specialises in a wide range of services, including corporate debts, liquidation and closure, restructuring and rescue, and professional business advisory for a wide range of industries and sectors across the United Kingdom.
They support businesses and organisations with insolvency concerns during COVID-19 and can provide expert guidance on a wide range of professional services.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- 1st Business Rescue Review
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best Company Administration Companies
- Best Company Dissolution Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies in Manchester
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best MVL Companies
- Best Partnership Administration Companies
- Best Partnership Liquidation Companies
- Best Partnership Voluntary Arrangement Companies
- Best Pre Pack Administration Companies
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Chamberlain & Co Review
- Clarke Bell Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- DMP Companies
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forbes Burton Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Greenfield Recovery Review
- Gregory Pennington
- Griffin & King Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Insolvency Administrator Rights
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Keystone Recovery Licensed Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- MoneyPlus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- PayPlan Insolvency Review
- Purnells Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Real Business Rescue Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Turpin Barker Armstrong Insolvency Practitioners Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- Wilson Field Licensed Insolvency Practitioner Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review