For many people, the Royal Affiliates program offers a fantastic way to make extra cash. You can do this by promoting certain sites and online casino services. If you’re already running your own blog related to online casinos, you may find it is worth joining the scheme.
Visit this page to sign up and join as an affiliate today.
In this short guide, we are going to take a look at how the program works, and what you can expect from it in the long run. We will also check whether the scheme is worth signing up for as a new affiliate. Take a look at what we have to say and do read up on the terms and details in your own time!
Table of Content
How Does the Scheme Work?
The Royal Affiliate program works much in the same vein as many other casino promotion systems on the web right now. That is, you’ll get a certain amount of revenue share from any deposits made by people who click on the links you promote.
It’s a nice way for you to promote big casinos to new players, and to make serious passive income on the side. As such, thousands of people have already gotten involved.
Depending on how much money your clickers and visitors generate, you will receive a cut of the revenue based on a sliding scale. We’ll cover this is in a little detail shortly. The scheme shares with you a fair chunk of the profits while they keep the majority. This isn’t a bad thing, as the scale here is very competitive.
Sites and Brands
At present, Royal Affiliates is quite a small scheme compared to other casino affiliate programs, overseeing two brands. At the moment, these have mid-size yet loyal player bases. The two sites currently supported by the scheme are Barbados Casino and Billion Casino.
When setting up with an affiliate program, you will be able to choose one casino or the other to promote on a regular basis. You’ll find plenty of top slots brands and online bingo sites to promote as well.
Do remember, too, that the program will ask you to promote their sites in a certain way. This means it is always a good idea to read terms and conditions, as well as their form and style guidelines.
It’s the potential commission, of course, which really counts. While this scheme may not be the biggest, affiliates can expect a healthy return on their revenue. This is providing that they promote their sites on a regular basis.
Here is a short breakdown of the revenue scale you can expect from the Royal Affiliates brand. It’s based on how much regular depositors pay into either of the sites:
- 25% commission on anything up to €5,000
- 30% commission on anything between €5,000 and €15,000
- 35% commission on anything between €15,000 and €20,000
- 40% commission on anything between €20,000 and €50,000
- 45% commission on anything over €50,000
45% isn’t a rate you’ll want to sniff at. It’s a very competitive higher rate. You’ll need to be encouraging visitors to spend a lot at the casino brands to achieve this figure. But if you are already running a popular site, it may be easier than you think to make serious cash.
Let’s take a quick look at the payment methods supported by the Royal Affiliates program. As with most affiliate programs, you’ll have a choice between banking via e-wallet bank transfer. Here, the choice is clear – between Neteller or bank wire.
There’s no bundling of casino profits, but negative carryover may apply. This could affect how much you stand to earn over a longer period, so do bear it in mind before you sign up. You’ll need to have made at least €100 before you can cash out.
Should You Join?
The Royal Affiliates program may be smaller than most, but its revenue scale is impressive. We feel this scheme has room to grow, and for that reason, it’s worth keeping an eye on.
Do take a look at signing up in your own time, and always make sure to read terms and conditions before you get started. Otherwise, you may be stuck in a plan you’re unhappy with!
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Casino Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Affiliate Scheme
- PlayFrank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliates Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program