Top Hat Affiliates is a popular online casino marketing program. Many people are now making money from it through online promotion. The Top Hat program is popular thanks to its competitive scales of commission, as well as the software and gaming brands it hosts.
The bigger and better the brands, the more chance you have of getting people to connect with the casinos promote.
Join the partner scheme today by clicking here to sign up.
As with all affiliate schemes, there is an element of risk involved. Though this is mainly to do with the time and effort you put into such a program. You are going to need to post and promote on a regular basis.
This means that you’ll have to manage your blog and/or website as often as you can. The more you promote, the more cash you stand to make.
Are you new to affiliate programs? Want to know more about how a system like this works? Read on to learn more about the Top Hat program and why it may be worth your while.
Table of Content
How Does the Top Hat Program Work?
The Top Hat affiliate program is a fantastic way for you to make passive money on the side through your website.
Crucially, it’s a way for you to claim back revenue from the money your recommended players deposit at any given sites.
The Top Hat affiliates program is great at sharing the wealth with you. We will take a look at the commission rates shortly, let’s take a moment to consider how everything works in practice.
- You will first need to sign up for the program by filling out a few minor details. Once registered, you must agree with Top Hat to present affiliate marketing promotion. This will be in a way that they deem appropriate for their services.
- Once you’re happy to proceed, simply link to any of the casinos or brands operated by Top Hat affiliates through their scheme. To do this, you’re going to need to create some persuasive copy designed to encourage people to click through and spend money.
- The more people click through and make deposits, the more money you will stand to receive in return. So, if you are already getting plenty of visitors and engaged traffic, it’s worth monopolising on this.
- But, if your visitors don’t click on your links, you’ll need to think of new and creative ways to inspire people to sign up and play. That’s why affiliate marketing can be very competitive, as well as a lot of fun!
Commission and Earnings
Of course, it’s worth keeping an eye on the commission and earnings potential of an affiliate scheme before you get started. The Top Hat affiliates program offers a competitive rate of revenue share. 25% to 50% are generally offered to budding affiliates.
The scheme also offers a welcome deal to many new joiners. So you will be able to claim up to 50% on your first three months of membership.
Beyond that, the 25% to 50% rate will apply. We feel this is quite competitive, though it would be nice to have a clear scale!
Blackspins Casino, Sailor Bingo and Red Casino are all names which you will be able to promote through your own site. You can also promote some of the top slot sites through this program as well.
It’s worth checking out the list of sites and casino brands offered through an affiliate scheme before you start.
Other affiliate programs you could join include:
- Rovert Affiliates Scheme
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Partners
- Royal Gambling Partners
Software and Payment
Be sure to check out the major software developers who take part in schemes, too. Some of the main casino games development houses on board here include the likes of Microgaming, BetSoft, Evolution and NetEnt.
Do also make sure you’re clear and happy on payments, too. You can cash out to a Neteller account or via bank wire transfer each month.
There is no minimum withdrawal in place for Neteller. But, you will need to make sure that you have at least £500 in profit available for the month before you can transfer to your bank account.
Take a look at the Top Hat affiliates program – it’s a great way to make extra cash!
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Casino Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Affiliate Scheme
- PlayFrank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliates Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program