Are you looking to get your website up on the market? If you want to sell your business to the highest possible bidder, it may be worth you reading our full Website Properties review.
Website Properties is an online business broker, which means that they sell online companies to people who want to make passive income on the web.
In this review, we will run through everything you need to know about their services, and why they may be able to help you make money on closing and selling off your established site.
Table of Content
Who is Website Properties?
Website Properties is a team of experienced website flippers and sellers. They have been in the trade for more than 20 years, and are responsible for having helped make hundreds of millions of dollars for their clients.
Unlike some other website market places, Website Properties offers detailed valuations of all the online businesses they manage.
This means that when you first set up a project with them, they will work closely to identify the true value of your site. If you have taken a look at other reviews for Website Properties, you may well find that this is a leading reason for their popularity.
Website Properties’ main strapline is that they offer website selling and online business flipping without hassle. Their experienced agents have built up a strong list of contacts and buyers, meaning that you will have access to a market of more than 25,000 different specialists.
This means that you may be able to find a buyer in your niche if you want to get your online business up and moving at a price that reflects the hard work you have put into it.
The company has offices across the US and Canada, and its main team is made up of internet entrepreneurs with decades of experience. They have sold more than 50 businesses of their own in the past years.
Website Properties advises that they have set up acquisitions worth as much as $25 million. Could you be sitting on a goldmine online and not know about it?
What Does Website Properties Offer?
Website Properties offers a full market place experience to buyers and sellers alike. It is easy enough for buyers to find websites and e-commerce platforms through their simple database.
- Website Properties’ sales process is simple. If you are selling a website or business, you need to start by following their directions to complete a simple valuation.
- Website Properties offers services for SaaS, e-commerce, Amazon Partners and more. Therefore, if you have a lucrative or niche website that you are keen to sell on to buyers looking for passive income, Website Properties will be happy to set you up with the right clients.
- Website Properties will not only value and prepare your website for sale, but they will also market it. This means that their agents will take on the lion’s share of the promotion. It’s another reason why reviews of the broker state how hassle-free the service is!
- Website Properties will also manage and protect your sale. This means that they will finalise the process as and when necessary, and will ensure that your interests are fully reserved.
- The company solely revolves around online businesses, which many people writing reviews believe is what gives them the edge in the market.
Rates and Pricing
Rates and pricing for selling your business through Website Properties may vary. They work to a percentage or commission model, which means that they will take a cut of the final sale once it processes. They will agree on this with you ahead of time.
Website Properties offers a free valuation service, which means that you can submit your business and its details to the company to find out more without any financial commitment.
Therefore, if you are in the process of pricing up or are merely fact-finding, it may be a good idea to start filling out a few details to see what pops up!
Website Properties prides itself on leading customer care and service, meaning that they strive to offer a concise, friendly and thorough service across the board.
This means that while you may find some brokers are a little impersonal elsewhere, the main focus here is on you. The company wants to know as much about you and your business as possible so that you can get the best possible rates for sale.
To find out more about their commission rates and cuts, it is well worth contacting the team further through their online form. Otherwise, it is worth following the company through social media and keeping an eye on their latest projects.
To get in touch with Website Properties, make sure to use the following details:
- Address: 1700 Westlake Ave N, Suite 200, Seattle, WA, 98109, USA
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Telephone: (866) 288-7988 (USA), (356) 203-7800 (International)
- You can also contact the team via web form, and submit a website valuation request for more help.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Websitepropertiesllc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WebsiteProp
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/website-properties-llc
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_IQMtwCRJJmrHuPqSIzGAA
Website Properties is a friendly, forward-thinking firm with years of experience in helping to get e-commerce platforms and websites up and moving with the right buyers.
The team is close-knit and is upfront on everything they offer, and with a free valuation service in place, the only thing you have to lose is time.
One of the best reasons to get in touch with Website Properties is that they focus solely on online companies. This means you can always be sure they know how to work with your niche.
Do make sure to read further reviews from experienced users, and get in touch with the company’s agents if you need any help during the valuation process. It’s time to get your business sold, and Website Properties might be the right team to help you.
All Domain Brokers
Here is a list of all the domain brokers to buy and sell digital assets online: