Do you have an online business? Are you looking to find a valuation that reflects the time and effort you have put into growing your company?
Digital Exits may offer the service you are looking for to sell your online business at a profit.
One of the best ways to get a great deal on your online business is to set up through an online broker. But why might Digital Exits be your best option in terms of business brokerage and sales online?
In this review, we will take a look at how the company works, and what they can bring to buyers looking for businesses online.
What is Digital Exits?
Digital Exits is a company that acts as an exclusive online business broker. They work with sellers to analyse value and boost potential sales prices.
If you have ever struggled to sell online businesses before, Digital Exits will use growth trends and various leading tools and services to help you pinpoint buyers who genuinely want to engage with you.
Digital Exits is a specialist team of brokers who has hundreds of millions of dollars available to help with acquisitions and to help support website selling across the board.
The company has been featured in various publications such as Entrepreneur, Forbes and Business Insider, too.
The Digital Exits team is headed by Jock Purtle, who is quickly growing the brand into a service which many online sellers are starting to trust.
Digital Exits also has a fantastic series of guides and resources available on their website, where you can find out more about what you need to do when preparing your online business or website ready for market.
There is plenty to consider when preparing to sell your online companies, meaning that it’s always worth turning to an experienced brokerage to help guide you through the most lucrative channels.
What Can I Sell With Digital Exits?
Digital Exits allows you to sell established online businesses or websites to an engaged buying public. You may wish to sell a content driven website that offers lucrative ad opportunities, or you may even have an e-commerce storefront that you are looking to put up for sale for profit.
Having sold many businesses and websites to buyers over the past few years, and with several million in funding waiting to help support its seller community, it’s safe to say that Digital Exits is primed and ready to help sellers connect to the right buyers through intuitive channels and marketing.
The Digital Exits experience is one which continues to receive strong, positive reviews largely thanks to the simplicity on offer, as well as the fact that the team offers support at each stage of the sales process.
Regardless of your business model and regardless of the sales price you are looking for, it makes sense to appeal to a broker for a business valuation and to get your foot on the first rung of the ladder.
How The Process Works
Jock Purtle and the team have set up a fantastic array of video tutorials and guides through the main broker website at Digital Exits, meaning that if you are entirely new to selling any site or business online, the experience is refreshingly straightforward from the get-go.
Digital Exits offers up a step by step program where you can monitor and measure your sales progress.
- To start, get in touch with the team for a free valuation. Digital Exits will process any queries or concerns you may have, providing you can provide at least a year of profit data, as well as two years of tax returns.
- Within 48 hours of your initial request, the team will get back in touch with you with a valuation of your business. This will be a detailed account and will break down into what the company refers to as 13 factors.
- Digital Exits will then set up an agency agreement with you, and from there, they will work with an in-house writer to set up a sales pitch and will organise financing and prospectuses. Part of the service that the company offers protects the interests of the buyer, too, meaning you can be sure the potential buyers you connect with are taken care of properly!
- From here, the team will then take your business to market and will consider offers. Once a bid is considered and arranged, the team will complete due diligence. You will agree to share 10% of the gross value of the sale with Digital Exits.
Contact Digital Exits
Want to know more about what Digital Exits has to offer? Make sure to get in touch with their brokers directly. Use the following contact details:
- Address: 5042 Wilshire Blvd, 35432 Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Email Address: [email protected]
What Others Have to Say
- “Jock and the team make selling businesses online really easy – I’ve never had any problems with their process, and I’m hoping to take full advantage of the expertise at Digital Exits again soon.”
- “Digital Exits is a name you’re going to want to watch in the years to come. Business broker services are the way forward when it comes to driving for passive profits.”
- “I couldn’t be happier with the final sale – the cut is more than reasonable, and I’ve been struggling to find the right buyers for years.”
Final Thoughts About Digital Exits
Digital Exits leads the way in terms of helping business owners find reliable, profitable avenues for getting the websites and online stores up and moving with the right buyers.
Their approach is refreshing, and their brokerage team is friendly and approachable.
If you’re keen to try and get your online business up and sold sooner rather than later, one of the best things you can do right now is: take your business to Digital Exits for a free valuation.
You never know how much you could make – and the team really won’t need much data from you to get started!