Are you struggling to pay money back to several creditors at once? Are you worrying about action that bailiffs might take against you?
There’s no need to worry or panic. While you may feel as though you can handle and remedy debt on your own, it is rarely a good idea.
That’s why there are companies such as Freeman Jones who are set up to help bring flexible relief and guidance to a variety of people across the UK.
But what does Freeman Jones actually offer? Why might it be worth you getting in touch with them for debt advice? Ultimately, you’re going to need to take the first crucial step in getting out of debt.
This, of course, means taking the bull by the horns and making sure that you read our Freeman Jones review.
We’ve taken a close look at the company and have also arranged everything you need to know in terms of contact information.
Debt Help Company
Why is it important to look for a debt help company? Look at things this way.
If you continue to let debt pile up and fester, there is a risk that the money you owe is only going to increase.
The longer you leave any amount of debt unpaid, the more interest that companies and creditors will add on top.
This also means that you may be at risk of heading further down the debt collection route. To add to your debt worries, the last thing you’re going to need is legal action or bailiff visits.
Here are just a few different types of debt which can really add up and become a nuisance in the months and years to come if you let them spiral out of control:
- Credit card debts
- Loan debts and bank lending
- Payday loan interest and charges
- Energy bill fees
- Unpaid mobile phone or TV contract charges
It’s important to try and pay off as many of your debts, or as much as you can, when you can.
This is not only because leaving debts can lead to legal action, but as a result of the negative impact it might have on your credit score in the long run.
Failure to pay back your debts could lead to you seriously impacting your ability to borrow money for years to come.
It may even lead to bankruptcy, which you will need to declare as a public matter.
Don’t let debt fester. Get in touch with a team such as those registered with Freeman Jones who can help you make the right choices in relieving arrears in the short term.
Freeman Jones is in a position to act as an IVA expert. This means that the main mode of debt relief advice they offer ties in with Individual Voluntary Arrangements.
IVAs are likely to appeal to those people who may be struggling to clear money to multiple different creditors.
Sometimes, it is easier said than done to try and keep debt under control. When you let one debt mount up, it’s all too simple to let more of them stack up along the way.
Debt solutions offered through Freeman Jones will enable you to look closely at ways in which you can make offers to your creditors.
Through an IVA procedure or plan, you may be able to roll your debts into smaller, manageable monthly amounts.
Creditors are not guaranteed to accept IVAs, however, many of them will likely be receptive to setting up a plan of action. Ultimately, creditors simply would like to get paid!
Unfortunately, it is sometimes easier said than done for people to make sure they have access to the funds they demand.
Freeman Jones works carefully and closely with their customers to make sure that they have access to IVA solutions that suit their needs.
The team is also willing and able to help customers learn more about alternative routes of debt relief.
For example, some people may consider bankruptcy as a viable route towards debt relief in the long run. However, this is not always the healthiest option to take from the word go.
Bankruptcy is a last-minute procedure which should only be entertained if you have exhausted all other routes for support and guidance.
Freeman Jones will therefore help you look at IVAs, and whether or not they will help you to ease the pressure of debt from your shoulders.
Freeman Jones Overview
Freeman Jones Insolvency is a Manchester-based debt relief company, operating as part of the Financial Wellness Group.
They specifically offer help and guidance with IVAs, meaning that their main focus is on personal debtors who are finding that they owe a lot of money to multiple sources.
The company’s website is cheerful and is easy to use, with multiple guides and resources available for you to use should you wish to find tailored guidance in getting out of money worries.
The company’s years of experience has served them well to set up a comprehensive IVA advice service.
What’s more, several members of their team are authorised and licenced to act as insolvency practitioners.
Therefore, you can expect them to offer a wealth of bespoke support regardless of what you owe, and who to.
You can contact the team through a series of channels, those of which we have listed for you below.
Freeman Jones Contact Details
Want to contact Freeman Jones to learn more? Use the following details:
- Address: Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ
- Telephone Number: 0161 672 8990
- Website: www.freemanjones.co.uk
- Email Address: [email protected] and web form
- Registration Number: 4348410
Catherine McNeill, Guy Withey and Michael Bellingham work on behalf of Freeman Jones as licenced insolvency practitioners.
Final Thoughts About Freeman Jones
Freeman Jones is a leading name in Manchester debt relief advice. They offer great customer service along with top debt relief solutions.
Specialising in IVAs and the potential for you to reduce and roll up your debts, their website is a fantastic resource for everything you need to know.
Their approach is friendly, clear, and extremely knowledgeable.
Therefore, why not call Freeman Jones to learn more? There are never any good excuses to handle and monitor debt on your own. Take note of the contact details above and get in touch for a consultation.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioner companies in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Debt Relief Order Companies
- Best DMP Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review