Are you struggling with your debts and looking for a way out? Suffering from sleepless nights and worry?
Then you are not alone. Many people face debt at some point in their lives, and there are companies out there who can help.
Jarvis Insolvency is just one of these companies, and are a leading name in debt relief.
Specialising in Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Jarvis are based in Cheshire, and have a wealth of experience in debt advice and management.
They can advise on your suitability for an IVA, and set up an agreement with your creditor, based on a review of how much you can afford to repay.
Their non-judgemental approach to debt and caring advisers recognise that debt affects people from all walks life. They are passionate in finding the best solution for you, and can help you write off up to 85% of your debt.
The company can be with you every step of the way, from juggling multiple debts to handling bailiffs and threatened legal action.
Read on for a full breakdown on Jarvis, and how they can help you.
Debt Help Company
It can be difficult to know who and where to turn to when you feel your finances spiral out of control.
The solutions available can seem daunting and overwhelming, however companies like Jarvis Insolvency, can help to relieve these pressures.
Debts can arise from a number of different causes, and end up being owed to multiple creditors. For example, debts can arise from:
- Rent arrears
- Unpaid court fines
- Council tax which remains unpaid
- Unpaid utility bills
- Payday loans
- Credit cards
These solutions are an agreement between you and your creditors, where debts will typically be repaid at an affordable amount each month. There are two types of solutions – formal and informal.
In a formal debt solution, creditors freeze interest and charges on the basis that most of the debt will be repaid by the end of the agreement.
Similarly, an informal solution specifies a repayment agreement between you and your creditors, however it does not guarantee a freeze on interest and charges.
Debt help companies can relieve the stress of the situation and ensure that the right solution based on your circumstances is available to you.
Jarvis Insolvency Limited specialise in IVAs, which are a formal debt solution, and can be a way of avoiding bankruptcy.
This means that they can secure a fair repayment deal for you based on your situation, interest free.
They will assess your suitability for an IVA, although it is useful to bear in mind the criteria required for an IVA solution plan:
- You cannot repay your debts, or that your debts exceed the value of your assets.
- You must be able to provide evidence of your circumstances.
- 75% of your creditors (by debt value) must approve the IVA before it is accepted.
The expert team at Jarvis Ltd have the knowledge and experience to help with the following solutions:
- Debt Relief Order
- Debt Management
- Consolidating Debts
With a friendly and personal approach, Jarvis Insolvency Limited care about you and your debts, and want to help. They can explain each of the solutions available in the UK, provide support and offer guidance.
An initial conversation with a member of their team can show you the path to clearing your debts. However, it is important that you are honest about your circumstances, so that the team are equipped to best help you.
The team at Jarvis can assess your suitability for an IVA. If appropriate, they will form an agreement with your creditors for you to make repayments in manageable amounts.
After a review of your debt profile and identify how much you can feasibly afford to repay.
Jarvis Insolvency Overview
Jarvis Insolvency are a debt relief company specialising in IVAs. They have a strong reputation of being friendly professional, as reflected in scoring 4.9 out of 5 stars in their client reviews.
However, Jarvis Ltd have not only been recognised as professional by their clients; they are also recognised as holding an ICAEW Chartered Accountant qualification, You will be in safe hands with an experienced, friendly team.
Whilst Jarvis Insolvency specialise in IVAs and can assess your suitability for an Involuntary Arrangement, they can also discuss your situation and all available solutions.
If this company are not right for you, they will recommend speaking to the Money Advice Service.
This demonstrates that even if the experts here are not best suited to your needs, they will advise you on where to seek additional support.
Jarvis Insolvency are here for you, and will provide the right support. They can write off up to 85% of your debts, and can be there for you during a difficult time. Contact them today to see what they can do for you.
Jarvis Insolvency Contact Details
Contact Jarvis, speak to an advisor and choose your option. The best way to make an informed decision that works best for you, with the support of people who care.
They can be contacted via any of the following:
- Phone: 0800 047 8680 (Mon-Thu 9am-6:30pm; Fri 9am-12:30pm)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 3rd Floor, Marsland House, Marsland Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3AQ.
- Website: www.jarvisinsolvency.co.uk (here you can fill out their ‘contact us’ free form)
- Facebook: @JarvisInsolvency
- Data Protection Number: ZA528025
- Insolvency Practitioner registered number: 11947348
Jarvis Insolvency Limited is licensed, and regulated to act as an Insolvency Practitioner by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Final Thoughts About Jarvis Insolvency
Jarvis Insolvency advise many people every week on their solutions, and are experienced in showing their clients the path to a debt-free future.
The experience and caring, non-judgemental attitude of the team is reflected in their outstanding client reviews and ICAEW qualification.
Jarvis Insolvency specialise in IVAs, and can assess your suitability for this, and then identify how much you can reasonably afford to repay of your debts and set up an agreement with your creditor(s).
This removes the stress of dealing with creditors yourself, as this can be a daunting prospect, and support you in the steps to a brighter future.
If an IVA is not the most appropriate solution for you, they will advise you on your next step.
Impartial advice is available, so why not take it?
Are you wanting to progress with clearing your debts? Considering setting up an IVA? Then Jarvis can help.
Simply contact a member of their team via phone, email, or their website today.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Debt Consolidation Companies UK
- Best Debt Relief Companies UK
- Best DMP Companies UK
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review