Do you have worries about debt? If you do, then you are not alone.
Many people across the UK face the same problem, and fortunately there are debt solution companies out there who can help.
They can explain the debt solutions available to you, offer money advice and support, consolidate repayments into one affordable monthly payment, and can even write off some of your debt.
Johnson Geddes Insolvency are a leading company in debt solutions, and offer a dedicated and friendly service.
This review will discuss how Johnson Geddes have helped thousands of people just like you.
You can also see how their speciality in Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) can assist you with clearing your debts.
Read on for a full review, and take the first step in gaining control over your finances.
Debt Help Company
The team are knowledgable on the many ways that debts can occur, and understand that being in debt is a stressful situation to be in.
There are many ways that they can help, which include writing off a substantial amount of your debt!
They can assist by…
- Stopping court and bailiff action
- Communicating with your creditors for you, to relieve the pressure that letters or calls from creditors bring
- Protecting your home and vehicle
- Freezing interest and charges from creditors
This insolvency practitioners have helped thousands of people just like you become debt free. They can help with credit card debt, payday loans, rent, tax and mortgage arrears, overdrafts and many more.
They can help and advise no matter how your debts arose, and how many creditors there are.
The important element is that you seek professional guidance – the team have debt solutions ready to tailor to your requirements.
Johnson Geddes Insolvency can explain each of the following debt solutions, but specialise in arranging IVAs:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Debt Management Plans
- Debt Relief Orders
Individual Voluntary Arrangements are a written, legal agreement between you and your creditor(s).
It is proposed by your Insolvency Practitioner, who carefully reviews your debts, and after analysing your income, identifies how much you can feasibly repay each month.
If you owe more than one creditor, your Insolvency Practitioner can speak with your creditors and consolidate all debts into one. Typically, an IVA will be set over 5 years, meaning you could be debt-free within a few years!
There are many benefits to an IVA, but also some important factors to consider, and whether this debt solution is right for you.
The team can talk you through the process, and advise whether you are eligible for an IVA. They can discuss the other debt solutions with you in detail so that you are fully informed of your options.
Johnson Geddes Insolvency Overview
Founded in 2009 by two experienced insolvency professionals (Paul Johnson and Neil Geddes) Johnson Geddes has grown to become a reputable firm within the debt solution industry.
Paul Johnson and Neil Geddes’ company help 1000’s of people across the UK to become debt-free.
- Non-call centre environment; a small, focused team provide a personal experience
- Dedicated staff handling your case
- No charges, unless your IVA proposal is approved by your creditors.
- High approval rate of IVA plans: in 2016, over 95% of proposals were accepted
- Trained Insolvency Practitioners – no middle men
- A team experienced not only in insolvency, but the wider finance sector
- Experience in actings as Trustees in Bankruptcy – an invaluable benefit that very few Insolvency Practitioners possess
- A member of, and regulated by, the Insolvency Practitioners Association
- The Insolvency Practitioners are also Fellows of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals and of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Priding themselves on a dedicated, personal service, their clients are like friends by the end of the process.
Unlike many other Insolvency Practitioners, this company encourages clients to call and speak to them personally if any concerns arise, or would like to further discuss the progress of their case.
Other firms have policies against this, as they do not have the time to talk to you directly. However, the team make time for you, and are there every step of the way.
The team can be contacted through any of the following:
- Phone: 0161 486 9372
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Landmark House, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7BS
- Web: www.johnsongeddes.co.uk Their website has a free, 30 second test which can quickly inform you as to whether an IVA is suitable for you. Get in touch through their ‘contact us’ form.
- Twitter: @JohnsonGeddes
- Facebook: @johnsongeddes.co.uk
- Data Protection Number Z1766611
Johnson Geddess Insolvency Ltd is a member firm and they are licensed and regulated by The Insolvency Practitioners Association, and are authorised to act in the UK.
Final Thoughts About Johnson Geddes Insolvency
Johnson Geddes Insolvency demonstrate a clear, friendly and personalised approach to their debt solutions, and have a commendable acceptance rate of IVA plans by creditors.
With a wealth of experience also in the bag, they have successfully helped thousands of people across the UK, paving the way for a debt-free future for many families just like yours.
The team advise many people everyday on debt solutions, and can assess you on the same day of contacting them on your suitability for an IVA.
They then objectively identify how much you can reasonably afford to repay of your debts each month, and communicate with your creditors a repayment proposal.
With a track record of approved IVAs, you can be confident that you’re in safe hands with this company.
Not only can they help you organise repaying your debts, but they can also make the whole process less intimidating by speaking to your creditors on your behalf. They can also freeze added interests and charges, and help protect your home.
If you are struggling with debt(s), then the way forward is to seek professional advice.
An IVA can be a great way to repay your debts in manageable amounts over some time.
As specialists in forming and gaining approval of such plans, Johnson Geddes Insolvency have helped many people and businesses gain back control over their debts.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review