Marisota is a commercial style of JD Williams & Company Limited which is one of the UK’s leading home shopping companies.
They operate over 20 different fashion brands and home-shopping websites.
Check out our comprehensive article here if you are struggling to repay catalogue debts. You may find this article helpful if you are struggling to repay your catalogue debt.
As a specialist in plus size women’s clothing, Marisota has a wide range of affordable clothing, stylish accessories, electrical items, beauty products, and footwear for all ages and sizes, that are bound to make you feel amazing.
Did You Know You Can Write Off Up To 85% Of Your Debts?Do I Qualify?
This brand functions much like traditional JD Williams catalogue brands, with a printed catalogue available upon request where you can shop the latest styles new arrivals exclusive to the brand, hear about the latest discount codes (available upon sign up for new customers), and other great items you purchase. Bag these goods by placing your orders on the Marisota website, mail, or phone.
Table of Content
- 1 Do Not Pay Marisota Catalogue Until You’ve Received Free Debt Advice
- 2 Who are Marisota Catalogue
- 3 Are they a legitimate company?
- 4 Why is Marisota Catalogue Contacting Me?
- 5 What Are My Next Steps?
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 What Can Marisota Catalogue Do?
- 8 Struggling With Other Debts
Do Not Pay Marisota Catalogue Until You’ve Received Free Debt Advice
Catalogues are unsecured debts and it is always advised to speak to a debt advisor for free debt advice before making any payments.
Do not make any payments until you have received professional advice to understand all the debt solutions available to you.
Here are all the available debt solutions to you with free debt advice depending on where in the UK you are based:
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best IVA Companies in Manchester
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- DMP Companies
Who are Marisota Catalogue
Marisota was designed for anyone and everyone, for absolutely any occasion! It’s a great alternative to the physical site since, as like most online stores, it has more options in styles and sizes. Order their clothing catalogue today and you will find clothing in sizes 12–32, leg lengths 25–36, lingerie 34–56, cups A – JJ and shoes in sizes 4–9.
Here you will find the latest styles, new arrivals, exclusive offers, and great deals and discounts on beautiful, well-fitting lingerie, multi-part calf-shaped long-legged boots, pants, skirts and dresses in various lengths and sizes! You can find all of these on their site. Simply head to the home page and search for the item you want to get. Or, if you don’t know what you’re looking for yet, you can browse brands, shop by category, or explore each page the site has to offer. Depending on how much you order, you can save on delivery when you pay for standard delivery, or just avail of the next day delivery so you can get your orders in a snap.
Order a copy of the catalogue today and as a new Marisota customer, you will receive: 10% off your first order delivery. You can also try the 28-day trial version so you can try it before you buy Money back guarantee if you’re 100% satisfied. There’s an Easy Return in 28 days option as well on your personal account to help spread the cost of your purchases (depending on the state). Subject to the general terms and conditions that apply. Sign up for emails be the first to hear about the catalogues discount codes, deals, and savings on clothes and other offers.
To request a copy of the catalogue, simply select the “Brochure Request” link on the Marisota website and enter your details. You should then receive a confirmation that the brochure will be shipped to you in a few days.
How do I get in contact with Marisota Catalogue?
- Registered Office & Home Office – Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester, M60 6ES
- Website – https://www.marisota.co.uk/
- Email – [email protected]
- Telephone – 0871 231 2000
Are they a legitimate company?
Yes, Marisota Catalogue is a legitimate company. They’re registered in England under company no. 00178367 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 311618).
VAT registration number: 148 8796 03
Why is Marisota Catalogue Contacting Me?
Marisota offers a range of items in a style that can suit any occasion, so they could be contacting you for a number of reasons like clarification on your orders, refunds, returns, or pending payments. Or, they could be calling to discuss things like any additional charges for shipment, as sometimes they will need more if your order is a particular size, or to discuss your personal data and cancellation of this data.
What Are My Next Steps?
The customer is the most important party here, and, thanks to their excellent customer service, each customer can be attended to. So, if you have any issues, concerns, or complaints, they will attend to you and try their best to resolve your issue.
You can reach them via call, email, or by writing to them a letter and sending it to their registered address.
Generally, if the complaint managers can’t resolve your complaint immediately, they’ll confirm your complaint in writing within 5 business days. They’ll then work on resolving your complaint quickly and keep you informed of the progress until the issue is solved.
Find Out The Best Debt Solution Bespoke To Your Financial Situation30 Second Debt Assessment Quiz
However, if you are not completely satisfied with the solution offered or 8 weeks have passed since the first notification of your claim, you have the right to refer your claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do so within 6 months from the date of the last response given by the team.
The Finance Ombudsman, however, cannot handle your complaint unless you’ve given the Marisota team a chance to resolve the problem for you. This service is free.
Can you get a CCJ for JD Williams catalogue debt?
JD Williams catalogue can apply for a County Court Judgement (CCJ) to be brought against you to retrieve their money owed.
Only the court can implement the CCJ (County Court Judgement) for your catalogue of unsecured debts owed.
If you do not keep up with payments to your CCJ then and only then will the court, not the catalogue, have the authority to send in bailiffs.
Can JD Williams catalogue send bailiffs?
JD Williams catalogue company do not have the authority to send bailiffs to your home if you stop paying.
Catalogue companies are also not allowed to take any of your personal possessions in order to pay for your unsecured debt.
Only the court, not the catalogue, have the authority to send in bailiffs if you fall behind on payments or exceed your credit limit to your CCJ.
What happens if i don't pay JD Williams catalogue?
JD Williams catalogue company reserve the right to impose a charge to cost the cover of missed or insufficient payments and are entitled to debit your account with any costs incurred by them.
Catalogue companies will ask you to catch up with the debt arrears and if you can’t pay or stop making payments to the creditor the account will default and further action could be taken against you.
They can contact collection companies, such as ‘Reliable Collections’ to take action in collecting your payments.
You are signing a consumer credit agreement when you have a catalogue account, which means the debt is enforceable in the courts.
Credit agreements are legally binding documents, that are often required before the borrower can use the funds.
What Can Marisota Catalogue Do?
Marisota Catalogue Can:
- They can collect your personal information which they can share with fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement agencies to help them verify your identity and prevent crimes like fraud and money laundering.
- They can refuse to give you certain services, finance, and such things if they detect fraud in your record.
- They can share your personal data with carefully chosen third party processors and partners who act on behalf of Marisota, as part of their product and delivery service.
- They can give you a list of their third party processors and partners for your peace of mind.
- They can offer a full or partial refund, and even repair or replacement of the product if the product is found to have defective workmanship or materials or there’s a failure on delivery.
- They can have high-interest rates. Interest rates can cause the company to charge in excess of up to 39.99% APR.
Marisota Catalogue Cannot:
- They cannot share your personal data with third party companies so they can market their products and services to you.
- They cannot go against your wishes to delete your personal data from the records and systems.
- They cannot avoid delivery of your items, deny refunding or replacing any damaged items you give back to them.
Struggling With Other Debts
Here are some other debt guides if you are struggling with different types of debts:
- Capify Business Debts
- Capital On Tap Business Debts
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Debts Written Off
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Directors Redundancy
- Funding Circle Debts
- Funding Options Debts
- I cannot afford to pay Bounce Back Loan
- I cannot afford to pay Commercial Landlord Rent Arrears?
- I cannot afford to pay Mortgage Payments - What Can I Do?
- I cannot afford to pay my Ace Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Additions Direct Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Argos Credit Card Debt or Argos Catalogue Debts
- I cannot afford to pay my Brighthouse Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Debts - What Options Do I Have?
- I cannot afford to pay my Directors Loan?
- I cannot afford to pay my Fashion World Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Freemans Catalogue Debt?
- I Cannot Afford to Pay My Grattan Catalogue Account Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my HMRC tax bill - what should I do?
- I cannot afford to pay my Jacamo Catalogue Account Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my La Redoute Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Littlewoods Catalogue Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Next Account Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Simply Be Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my staff their wages - what should I do?
- I cannot afford to pay my staff when furlough ends – what can I do?
- I cannot afford to pay my Studio Catalogue Account Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay my Very Account Debt?
- I Cannot Afford to Pay My Yes Catalogue Account Debt?
- I cannot afford to pay suppliers - what are my options?
- I cannot afford to pay the VAT - what are my options?
- iwoca Business Debts
- Personal Guarantees and Directors' Liability with Business Debts
- Recovery Loan Scheme
- Statutory Demands
- Store Card Debt Advice
- Struggling to Pay JD Williams (Marisota) Catalogue
- Struggling With Ambrose Wilson Catalogue Debts
- Winding Up Petition