Are you running your own business, but are struggling to keep your financial head above water? Are you worrying that you may have to curtail or close your company?
If you are struggling to manage corporate or commercial debts, it is always a good idea to reach out for help and advice.
While many people choose to try and manage debt on their own, services such as Focus Insolvency are available to help companies achieve level footing once again.
In our Focus Insolvency review, we will take a look at what you need to know about the debt advice company, and why they are amongst some of the most popular debt advisors in the county.
Are you in need of help getting your corporate books back on-balance? Worrying about bankruptcy? Read on to learn more.
Debt Help Company
Reaching out to a debt help company is a great idea if you’re struggling to make ends meet. As a business, you may find that there are plenty of reasons why your books are starting to struggle under their own weight.
For example, you may find that you owe money to several equipment providers, to accountancy services, or you may even have a dispute with HM Revenue and Customs.
Regardless of why your company might be struggling to stay afloat, it’s important to remember that help is always available.
Companies such as Focus Insolvency specialise in helping small to medium businesses and managers find routes out of debt and ways to keep their enterprises running.
While it may sometimes seem as though there might be no real way out of commercial capital crises, don’t be so quick to handle all of your financial worries and woes on your own.
A debt help company will not only help you to find ways to keep your company running but will also help you find ways to keep your creditors happy.
They will also help you negotiate potential legal action. If you are being pursued for unpaid debts – particularly from HM Revenue and Customs – it makes sense to reach out to experts in financial management.
Otherwise, you could end up heading into an even bigger mess than what you started with.
With the above in mind, what debt solutions are Focus Insolvency’s team likely to help you with?
The company largely revolves around corporate finance; however, they also help advise on personal debt matters, and have helped many individuals and sole traders regain financial footing again.
Some of the solutions Focus Insolvency are currently able to offer include:
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, or CVL, where you will liquidate your assets in the name of paying off your debts. This will publicly disclose your company’s status to your shareholders and stakeholders. It is an option you may wish to take if all other routes have been exhausted.
- Administration is a service which can sound as though a company is heading into tying-up. However, by appointing an administrator, you are simply hiring someone to help keep your business running. They will help you look at ways to repay your debts and to continue driving revenue in the years to come.
- Company Voluntary Arrangements, or CVAs, are likely to be appealing options to many business owners. This process involves approaching creditors with an alternative plan of action to try and clear debt. Crucially, this means that directors can continue to run their businesses while the process continues.
Focus Insolvency Practitioners Association works hard to look at a range of different processes and options likely to benefit small to medium companies struggling with mounting debts.
The company works to deliver turnaround strategies and workaround options which aim to keep business operating for many years to come. Ultimately, corporate debt advice focuses on your future, not your past!
Focus Insolvency Group Overview
The Focus Insolvency Practitioner Group is a Wigan-based firm offering a variety of debt advice and relief options to corporate clients across the region and beyond.
Their team of licensed insolvency practitioners in the UK work hard to make sure their customers find effective ways to continue trading amid stressful debt situations.
The team offers a close approach to corporate finance, assuring directors and managers that they will take the time to carefully understand and appreciate their needs.
The Group also offers two subsidiary brands in Moneyfocus, which revolves around raising finance, and Debtfocus, which is the personal debt wing of Focus Insolvency Practitioner Group.
The company has been trading since 2007, and in that time, they have built up a range of corporate finance solutions to help and adapt to all manner of corporate budgeting and debt concerns.
Their aim is to offer a service that’s reliant on integrity and quality, and a focus on saving as many jobs as they can.
Focus Insolvency Group Contact Details
Use the following Focus Insolvency Practitioner contact details to get in touch with the team:
- Wigan Address: Skull House Lane, Appley Bridge, Wigan, Lancs, WN6 9DW
- Wigan Telephone Number: 01257 257030
- Leeds Address: 1A Ash Lane, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 2HG
- Leeds Telephone Number: 01132 083345
- Website: www.focusinsolvencygroup.co.uk
- Email: [email protected] and web form
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Registration Company Number: 6831646
Anthony Fisher, Jane Hardy, Gary Birchall and Dean Smith are authorised insolvency practitioners with Focus Insolvency Group.
Final Thoughts About Focus Insolvency Group
Offering two separate branches set up to help English and Welsh businesses regain confidence in their finances, Focus Insolvency Practitioner Group is a firm which believes all companies should have the resources available to get back on their feet again.
The firm offers a friendly yet professional image, supporting small to medium firms who may be worrying about going out of business.
There are many ways to get back out of business debt. There are no reasons why you should ever have to face tying things up on your own.
Reach out to Focus Insolvency, and you may find that you can turn your company around for the better. Use our contact details listed above to get in touch as soon as possible.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Debt Relief Order Companies
- Best DMP Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review