Ace Lucky is a popular online gaming brand which is growing all the time. The site has expanded to such an extent that they now offer their own Ace Lucky affiliates scheme.
You can join here and start the process of becoming a partner with the brand.
It’s open to anyone who is willing to earn a little bit of passive income on the side. But what is it that supposedly sets Ace Lucky apart from the pack?
In this guide, we will be taking a look at everything you need to know about these affiliates. You may already be registered at the Ace Lucky Casino. If you are, that’s great – as you may already have a good idea of what you are getting into! Otherwise, stick around and we’ll give you the lowdown.
Table of Content
Who Are Ace Lucky?
Ace Lucky is a leading online casino that works with a wide variety of different software developers. This allows them to provide a fantastic gaming experience. Much of the casino’s focus is on mobile gaming. So players can always expect to pick up their phones and to dive into an array of games at their leisure.
Gaming on the go isn’t all that Ace Lucky supports, however. Their affiliate scheme has been running since 2017. Since then, the brand has helped several affiliates and partners make serious money via their blog or website. With over 400 different games for players to take advantage of, there is a lot to promote here. It’s one of the top online casino brands you can play at in the UK.
How the Program Works
It works like other affiliate programs for casinos. Partners can promote Ace Lucky through their own websites and social media.
- Providing you stick to content guidelines as outlined by the brand, you will be able to promote the casino whenever you like.
- Ace Lucky will even offer you free templates, banners and promotional materials.
- The aim of content marketing through affiliate schemes is to make money from people who click on links and banners. This means that it is up to you to develop an enticing promotional display for Ace Lucky!
- The site will then share a cut of profits from referred players with you, depending on the revenue they have taken from your referrals. It’s a great way to make a solid passive income.
But, as always, there are some details you are going to need to know before signing up.
Commission and Earnings
It is always worth taking a look at potential earnings and commission scales for an affiliate program before you get started. Otherwise, you run the risk of being seriously disappointed!
At Ace Lucky Casino Affiliates, you will be able to take home 25% commission on any monthly gaming revenue from people you refer. This is a great opening rate, and it applies to any revenue less than €5,000.
Make between €5,000 and €15,000 from monthly revenue with this casino affiliate, and you’ll get a cut of 30% rev share. This will leap up to 35% if your players generate more than €15,000 and less than €25,000 for the site in a month.
The top rate of commission is 40%, and this will apply to any earnings which extend beyond €25,000. You’re going to need to put in some serious work to get this rate, but it will be worth it! You’ll find that the top online bingo sites have varying rates of commission so it’s worth looking around for different deals.
The Ace Lucky casino affiliates program benefits from offering some of the biggest and best games studios on the planet. The site works with the likes of NetEnt, Elk Studios Microgaming, NYX, Extreme Live Gaming, Thunderkick and many more.
Some of these are industry leaders – such as Microgaming. This means you shouldn’t have much difficulty appealing to players to visit the site. You’ll find a lot of games from this software provider at the best UK slot sites online.
Do make sure to remind players, too, that they can expect over 400 different games to enjoy here. It’s a real smorgasbord of slots!
Check out the following programs for more affiliates to join:
Join Ace Lucky Partners
Join Ace Lucky Partners today, and you could earn up to 40% commission on more than €25,000 revenue. That’s a stack of passive income that’s really easy to come by.
Head straight to the main site, read the terms and conditions and get ready to start generating extra cash on the side. Thousands of people are already making a second income a reality.
Be sure to check out other online affiliate programs as well such as those for the best betting brands that you can sign up with.
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Casino Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Affiliate Scheme
- PlayFrank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliates Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program