When it comes to high profile affiliate programs, the Excel Casino Affiliates Partner program may have the edge over the competition. As with many casino affiliate schemes and programs, Excel allows you to promote a variety of brands. Some of these you may have even played at before!
You can click here to sign up with Excel Affiliates and start earning.
What’s more, the scheme aims to offer a competitive rate of revenue share. When it comes to signing up for an affiliate scheme, checking out the revenue share level is crucial.
However, Excel has been in the affiliate game for over 20 years, which means you’re likely going to be in very good hands indeed.
Table of Content
How Does the Program Work?
As with other affiliate programs, it’s easy to get started.
- Sign up directly with Excel at their website and fill in a few details. Make sure you read their terms and conditions in detail.
- Choose from any of the casino sites and slots brands supported by the program and start promoting them on your website or blog. You will need to do this in a manner which the program agrees to.
- The more people click on your links to the advertised sites, the more money you could make back in return. You’ll get a cut of revenue from deposits referred players make each month.
- It’s as simple as that – the more people you refer, the more money you stand to make. But you will need to make sure that you post on a regular basis, and that you do so within the program’s parameters. Otherwise, you may find your membership on the scheme in jeopardy.
These are quite large brands which you shouldn’t have too much difficulty promoting through your own site or social media.
The scheme also makes use of software such as Dragonfish, Eyecon, WMS, Microgaming and NetEnt. These are some very big names in the online gaming business. This means you should gain even more confidence that people will be willing to click through and make some deposits.
Do always make sure you check payment methods before you sign up for any schemes or programs. The Excel Affiliates Partner program will let you cash out each month via Neteller and Envoy, or through bank transfers.
However, you can also choose to receive payment by cheque, if you prefer. There’s a fair amount of flexibility here, which does help the brand hold its edge over the competition a little.
Potential Earnings and Commission
Now – this is where things get interesting. These are the details you are going to need to pay attention to before you sign up. Is all this promotion going to be worth your while?
Excel offers up to 50% in revenue commission. That’s a brilliant top-rate deal, however, you’re going to need to make sure your players cash in over £15,000 to be able to take that kind of money home. Between £0 and £5,000, you will stand to receive a 35% cut. Between £5,000 and £15,000, you’ll get 40% back from net generated revenue. That’s still an impressively good deal.
What’s more, Excel has been known to run exclusive deals and commission structures for new affiliates. Their most popular scheme lets you claim 50% on absolutely everything you generate for the first three months. Depending on how persuasive you are, that may not be much – but, it’s a fantastic way to really ease you into the program.
Signing up for the Excel Affiliates Partner program couldn’t be easier. As stated, make sure to head directly to the program’s main website and follow the details to sign up. We can’t stress this enough, though – always read the terms which come attached.
You could stand to make a reasonable passive income from the Excel scheme. However, it is worthwhile keeping an open mind. Affiliate program success will come from a lot of work and persistence. Don’t give up too easily if results don’t arrive straight away – but do be realistic!
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Review
- Play Frank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliate Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program