The Mr Affiliate partner scheme is fast becoming one of the most popular programs of its kind online. This is largely thanks to the fact that it includes the famous Mr Green Casino.
Sign up to become a partner here and learn more about what’s on offer from this brand.
This brand has expanded in the last few years. It branched out from casino games into sports betting for online punters. Their affiliate scheme is here to help players and betters claim even more money back in their spare time. It allows them to generate passive income through promotions.
Table of Content
Who is Mr Affiliate?
Mr Affiliate is the program for Mr Green, one of the most prolific online casino brands, voted “Online Casino of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards for three consecutive years.
Affiliates can earn high revenue shares with lifelong commissions and no hidden fees. Earnings are month-to-month, meaning no negative carryover.
Mr Affiliate also provides a plan and reporting tools to make sure your website is a success.
How Does it Work?
Mr Affiliate allows partners and affiliates to make money by referring new customers to their sites. Mr Green is the landmark site offered up to partners here. Many people will have heard of the brand before through extensive TV and print advertising.
You can use targeted content marketing, ad banners or other strategies. Interested players can click through affiliate linking and sign up at Mr Green to start playing the games. They are one of the top online bingo brands and slot sites with a wide range of features and games.
The more these clickers pay into the sites involved, the more money affiliate partners make. Mr Affiliate offers tracking through software you can use to check your revenue. As with most other affiliate schemes, you will need to generate a specific amount of money each month to get paid.
Sites They Cover
As mentioned, the Mr Affiliate partner scheme largely covers the popular Mr Green Casino. But it does also let you promote Winning Room.
In most cases, it is likely that affiliates will choose to promote Mr Green. This is due to its household name status and its reputation as one of the most reliable gaming sites in the UK. In any case, you do at least have a choice of sites to partner with before you go in too deep.
Mr Green is also one of the most popular online sports betting sites, with plenty of sports and events to bet on.
How to Make the Most of the Scheme
It’s worth bearing in mind that Mr Green is one of the most well-respected online casinos available right now. This alone should encourage anyone who is new to affiliate marketing to give it a try.
It is worth trying different methods to appeal to willing clickers. Ad banners and other tools may seem a little outdated to some. This means that you may do better introducing Mr Affiliate sites through content marketing.
Make sure to read up on all of the small print the scheme has to offer. This will give you details on what to expect from the form and style of writing needed to promote the sites involved. It’s important to adhere to all the rules and print offered up by a scheme as soon as you get started. Otherwise, you could risk expulsion from the program.
Let’s get to the really important bits – the commission and rates.
- Mr Affiliate starts you off at a healthy entry rate of revenue share. You can claim 25% off the bat, which will apply to just one new depositing customer, or NDC, signing up in a month.
- Introduce more than 30 NDCs in a month and you could get a revenue share of up to 45%. This is a very competitive rate, and well worth considering if you are willing to put the time in.
- You can claim money from your revenue share on a monthly basis. You can use Skrill, Neteller, bank transfers or cheques to take money away. There will be a minimum amount of cash that you need to breach before you can withdraw. For e-wallets, for example, this sits at €100.
Do also pay attention to payment details before you sign up. You can trade in various currencies, though your minimum payout will always remain €100 or equivalent.
Payments will transfer around every two weeks. You can receive and process your money through either Skrill or Neteller.
Check out other gambling affiliate programs below for more choice:
- Frank Affiliates Scheme
- Ego Gaming Affiliate Program
- Classic Affiliates Online
Admar Services (Gibraltar) Ltd
If you ever see Admar Services (Gibraltar) Ltd on your bank statement this is part of this affiliate platform.
Admar Services (Gibraltar) Ltd is the financial provider, they basically wire the money from your bank account to your gambling account.
The Admar Services (Gibraltar) Ltd reference is also used for Affiliate Programs payments from Kindred Partner Program.
You don’t have to be a player at Winning Room or Mr Green to take advantage of the Mr Affiliate scheme. Simply head over to the program’s main site and fill in a few details to get started.
You’ll be able to choose the site you’d like to promote, and from there, you’ll be given tools so that you can actively market the brand as you see fit. It could be a great way to get some passive income flowing your way.
More Partner Programs
Check out other casino affiliate schemes here to see other ways to make money:
- 22Bet Partners Program
- 888 Affiliate Program
- Ace Lucky Affiliate Program
- Active Wins Affiliates Program
- AffAlliance Partner Program
- Betdaq Affiliate Program
- Betfair Affiliate Program
- BigWin Affiliate Program
- Bingomum Bingo Site
- BoyleSports Affiliate Program
- Broadway Gaming Sites
- Casiplay Affiliates Program
- Classic Affiliates Program
- Cozy Games Affiliate Program
- Ego Gaming Affiliates
- Energy Partners Program
- Excel Casino Affiliate Program
- Galaxy Casino Affiliate Program
- Gamesys Affiliates
- Gem Slots Affiliate Program
- Global iGaming Affiliate Program
- Hero Casino Affiliate Program
- Intouch Games Affiliate Program
- Ivy Affiliates Program
- Kindred Affiliates Partner Program
- Lord Slot Affiliate Program
- Lucky Duck Affiliates
- LuckyJar Affiliate Program
- Maxi Affiliate Program
- Mr Green Affiliate Program
- Nektan Affiliate Program
- NetHive Affiliate Program
- Onyx Affiliate Program
- Paddy Partners Affiliate Scheme
- PlayFrank Affiliates Program
- QV Affiliates Program
- Rank Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates Program
- RP Affiliates Program
- Silverspin Affiliate Program
- Tau Affiliate Program
- Tau Gaming Bingo, Casino & Slots
- TonyBet Affiliate Program
- Top Hat Affiliates Program
- Totesport Affiliate Program
- United Commissions Affiliates Program
- Venture Affiliate Program
- William Hill Affiliate Program