Engage Services Limited is a Debt Collection Company and will chase you for payments if you have a debt with them or they are collecting a debt on behalf of another company.
A Debt Collection Company (Debt Collector) will collect overdue debts either on behalf of a company or after buying overdue debts from other companies that you may have missed payments to.
These can be from Loan Companies, Banks, Finance Companies, Utility Companies, Store Card Companies, Catalogues, Councils and many more.
If you have a debt with Engage Services Limited or another debt collection company and are struggling with the payments you’ve come to the right place!
Did You Know You Can Write Off Up To 85% Of Your Debts?Do I Qualify?
If you’re unable to pay them or don’t think what they’re asking for is fairly get in touch for instant debt advice.
Contact our debt advice and IVA team today for confidential help.
We may be able to help you by arranging an IVA or Debt Management Plan and reduce your payments to Engage Services Limited.
With an IVA you no longer have to deal with the debt companies alone, we manage the debts for you.
Table of Content
Can an IVA help with a debt with Engage Services Limited?
Yes, an IVA will stop a debt company from chasing you for payments.
An IVA company can help you freeze the interest and charges, reduce your debt payments and may even write off some of your debt.
An IVA is a great way to help you become debt-free for good.
Submit your details in the form to the right to see if you qualify for an IVA or other debt help solution.
- Reduce your debt payments
- Freeze your interest and charges
- Write off most of your debt
- Stop letters and phone calls
- Stop legal action and bailiff visits
Debt Collection Companies
As part of our Online Debt Directory, we have listed most of the Debt Collection Companies that operate within the UK, providing you with up to date information on each company.
To help you we have provided contact details and company information for Engage Services Limited below from the Credit Services Association website.
If you need help with Engage Services Limited debts, get in touch today.
Interested In Finding Out More About The Debt Solutions Available?Find Out More
By submitting your details in the form to the right you will see if an IVA or Debt Management Plan is best for you and learn how to become debt-free.
Engage Services Limited
Engage Services Limited services are Consumer Debt Collection, Business to Business Debt Collection, Court Action, Status Enquiries / Company Searches, Utility Debt Collection, Other, Collector Accredited.
- Member Type: Full
- Member Since: 30/06/2013
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contact: Gary Jones
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.engageltd.co.uk
- Telephone: 0161 300 9650
- Address: 2 Anchor Court, Commercial Road, Blackburn, BB3 ODB
Who Are Engage Services Ltd?
Engage Services Ltd to provide specialist Field Agent Services covering the whole of the UK.
In addition to standard services specific to certain market sectors such as Utilities and Finance. A debt help company also provide bespoke solutions to any sector or client who require a personal visit to their customer’s property in order to resolve any situation.
Engage Services have been servicing the energy market since deregulation in 1996.
Over the years our services have expanded to the Water Industry and have included solutions for both domestic and commercial supplies.
With over 25 years of experience and a field force of over 1,500 agents, Engage Services are a leader in their field constantly providing best in class performance and data quality.
Using the latest web portal interface Engage Services will ensure that both your on-going or periodic requirements can be addressed and solved.
We also have the support of a Contact Centre to assist performance both pre and post-visit.
List of Debt Collection Agencies UK
Here is a list of all the debt collectors in the UK.
- Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Advantis Credit Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Akinika Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Aktiv Kapital Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Arrow Global Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Bristow and Sutor Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to CCS Collect Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to CL Finance Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Direct Legal Collections Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Droyds Debt and Collection Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Engage Services Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to EOS Solutions Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Equita Ltd Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to EUI Ltd Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to Hillside Services Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd
- The Ultimate Guide to Intrum Justitia
- The Ultimate Guide to Irwin Mitchell Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Jacobs Enforcement
- The Ultimate Guide to JBW Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Link Financial Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Lowell Group Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Marston Group Ltd Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Max Recovery Limited
- The Ultimate Guide to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd
- The Ultimate Guide to NCO Financial Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Pastdue Credit Solutions
- The Ultimate Guide to Restons Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Rossendales Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Scotcall Debt Collecting Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Shoosmith Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Sigma Red Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Swift Group Debt Collectors
- What Cant Bailiffs Take