Eui Ltd is a Debt Collection Company and will chase you for payments if you have a debt with them or they are collecting a debt on behalf of another company.
If you see “eui ltd – prem tr” on the bank statement it is EUI Ltd Debt Collection where the payments are being made.
The most common reason for the eui ltd – prem tr direct debit payments is for admiral insurance payments.
Table of Content
Why are EUI Ltd Chasing Payments?
EUI Ltd Debt Collection Company (Debt Collector) will collect overdue debts either on behalf of a company or after buying overdue debts from other companies that you may have missed payments to.
Admiral is a trading name of EUI Limited. As well as your insurance with the Authorised Insurers, you’ve got a separate agreement with EUI Limited who administers the policy. This agreement covers specific insurance intermediary services provided to you on top of the other services EUI Limited may provide on behalf of the Authorised Insurers.
If you have a debt with Eui Ltd or another debt collection company and are struggling with the payments check to see whether you qualify to potentially write off some of your debts.
Did You Know You Can Write Off Up To 85% Of Your Debts?Do I Qualify?
The debt advisors will provide confidential help and could help consolidate all debts into one affordable monthly payment program by arranging an IVA or Debt Management Plan and reduce your payments to Eui Ltd.
Can an IVA help with a debt with Eui Ltd?
Yes, an IVA will stop a debt company from chasing you for payments.
The debt advisors can help you freeze the interest and charges, reduce your debt payments and may even write off some of your debt.
An IVA is a great way to help you become debt-free for good.
Stop legal action and bailiff visits
As part of our Online Debt Directory, we have listed most of the Debt Collection Companies that operate within the UK, providing you with up to date information on each company.
To help you we have provided contact details and company information for EUI Limited Debt Collectors below from the Credit Services Association website.
If you need help with EUI Limited debts, get in touch today.
Interested In Finding Out More About The Debt Solutions Available?Find Out More
By submitting your details in the form to the right you will see if an IVA or Debt Management Plan is best for you and learn how to become debt-free.
Can They Legally Chase My Debts?
The FCA lays out rules and guidelines on how companies can operate in the consumer credit industry and prevent unfair practices.
The FCAs debt collection rules and guidance sets out minimum standards that all authorised companies involved in debt recovery and debt collection must adhere to in order to be considered fit to operate as a debt collector.
Examples of unfair practices include claiming unfair or excessive collection charges, harassment, misrepresenting enforcement powers (threatening to seize property when lawfully they cannot), bypassing an appointed representative and contacting you directly, threatening legal action when it is unlikely to take place.
EUI Limited Contact Information
- Trading Styles: Admiral Group Plc.
- Services: Consumer Regulated Debt, Consumer Non-regulated Debt
- Member Type: Affiliate
- Member Since: 20/01/2017
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contact: Mr Paul Clifford
- Email: [email protected]
- EUI Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.admiralgroup.co.uk
- Telephone: 02920 434210
- eui ltd – prem tr contact number: 0330 333 5888
- Address: Ty Admiral, David Street, CF10 2EH
About Admiral Group Plc
Admiral launched as a direct private car insurance company on 2 January 1993.
At the time of launch, Admiral was the only brand but over the years, the group has launched a number of successful brands which have become household names in their own right.
The Admiral Group is now a highly profitable, fast-growing financial service intermediary.
It now employs over 7,000 staff at its offices in the UK, Canada, Italy, France, USA and India.
All its growth has been organic.
The philosophy since launch has been ‘people who like what they do, will do it better’ and this philosophy is still promoted within the company today.
Many consumers are frustrated because had cancelled their policy and have an outstanding amount on the account to pay.
Before speaking to EUI Ltd Debt Collectors then taking a quick quiz to check your current financial credit reports should be carried out.
Find Out The Best Debt Solution30 Second Debt Assessment Quiz
The outstanding money owed will need to be addressed and not ignored. For this reason, we strongly recommend speaking to a debt advisor today.
List of Debt Collection Agencies UK
Here is a list of all the debt collectors in the UK.
- Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Advantis Credit Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Akinika Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Aktiv Kapital Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Arrow Global Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Bristow and Sutor Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to CCS Collect Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to CL Finance Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Direct Legal Collections Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Droyds Debt and Collection Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Engage Services Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to EOS Solutions Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Equita Ltd Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to EUI Ltd Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to Hillside Services Debt Collection
- The Ultimate Guide to Hoist Portfolio Holding Ltd
- The Ultimate Guide to Intrum Justitia
- The Ultimate Guide to Irwin Mitchell Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Jacobs Enforcement
- The Ultimate Guide to JBW Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Link Financial Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Lowell Group Debt Recovery
- The Ultimate Guide to Marston Group Ltd Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Max Recovery Limited
- The Ultimate Guide to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd
- The Ultimate Guide to NCO Financial Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Pastdue Credit Solutions
- The Ultimate Guide to Restons Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Rossendales Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Scotcall Debt Collecting Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Shoosmith Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Sigma Red Debt Collectors
- The Ultimate Guide to Swift Group Debt Collectors
- What Cant Bailiffs Take